Tuesday, November 15, 2016

‘’Doing what is right, fair and honorable is more important than winning or losing’’
You see this is an interesting quote because when i hear/read honesty is more important than winning is important to me because  to most people winning is everything. And in this case it means winning isn't everything. Sure it may sound obscene but it's true it's not everything. I myself can see where Chick Moorman is going with this by saying it's better to be honest maybe it's just me but i feel like he's kinda saying don't be selfish? But hey what do i know maybe it's just me i don't know. But what seems really strange to not include to always be fair i mean you can't really be honest if your not fair. But like Mr.Haymore and most of us i'm almost positive Mr.Moorman is a CTR person .

.

No comments:

Post a Comment